If you have a previous bankruptcy on your credit history, you may have a difficult time finding a lender to help you refinance your home.
We have researched some of the best after bankruptcy refinance lenders on the internet for you to apply with.
Top Recommended Companies To Refinance With:
Act Now! Lower your monthly mortgage payment!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Bad Credit OK
- New Purchases, Home Equity & Refinance
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Quick Application with worthwhile results
If you are looking for a mortgage loan but have "less than perfect credit" this company has options for people with credit problems. Complete a short form and get one dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing with a simple, straightforward process.
Mortgage rates are still low. Refinance & Lower Your Payment!
- Get Started on a Lower Payment Now!
- America's #1 Online Lender
- Save More and Spend Less!
- No Obligation and Free Expert Advice
Another Great "bad-credit" Mortgage Company! QuickenLoans is also a competitive mortgage company for people with all types of credit including poor credit. Refinance or get new mortgage offers from this reputable Web based mortgage lender.
We analyze lenders based on:
- Does the lender have a "damaged credit" or sub-prime Mortgage loan program?
- Are they popular among other borrowers with bad credit history?
- As a lender, are they solid? Reputable?
- Other factors
When considering refinancing your mortgage after a bankruptcy, realize that the interest rate you will qualify for with a bankruptcy on your credit report, may prevent you from being able to save money by refinancing your home.
Thus, it is essential that you shop around for the lowest interest rate you can qualify for. The older your bankruptcy is, the lower the interest rate you should be able to qualify for.
Once you have filed bankruptcy, you may need to wait up to two years to qualify for another mortgage loan to refinance your house. This depends, of course, on how much equity you have in your home and your income. These other factors may make it possible for you to be approved for another mortgage loan before the two year waiting period.